Causeway Games

Full Version: Developer required.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Causeway Games is in sight of its second project. In preparation, we need to cover all bases to ensure we remain on schedule and that we do not fall behind.

For the second game we have a number of possible projects under consideration. More will be discussed upon return of non disclosure agreement and temp contract. If you would like to join the Causeway Games family for a temporary or permanent basis, (with the possibility of regular full time paid employment pending our business objectives) either is good. We like building our network.

Everyone involved in a project recieves a financial stake in the sales of whatever we make.

In order to accomplish the above goal, we need the help of a developer who feels at home using a combination of C++, C# C and/or the Unity game engines. Not having access to high budget packages such as an autodesk license our 3d art assets are developed mainly in blender but as long as you can import the appropriate file extensions this shouldnt be a problem.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Essential criteria for developer

Good familiarity with one or more C based languages such as C, C# or C++
Able to compile using a associated game engine such as XNA or Unity
Be a team player
Strong commitment to work in game industry
Able to keep to project schedule
Regular internet access including Skype and/or msn account

Preferential criteria for developer

Strong familiarity with one or more of the above languages and/or game engines.
Familiarity with high level languages such as Python or DarkBasic

-For logistics reasons preference will be given to those living in Northern Ireland, ideally in and around the Belfast/ County Down area. However we will strongly consider international interest as long as there is a commitment in terms of time and work.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to be a member of a small but growing label, and feel this in particular is something you'd like to be part of email me at:
thomas at causewaygames dot com

Alternatively you can contact me on my skype id: thomas.gray1981

or msn: tommy_8_ball at hotmail dot co dot uk
Reference URL's