Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Strategy-Operation Game
11-03-2011, 05:26 PM
RE: Strategy-Operation Game
I like the idea of creating the educational simulation software however Rodney is correct in that it would require a huge amount of research and possible many months before we could even realistically think about moving on to the actual development stage. Also having friends and family working in the NHS in both medicine and administration I know how long it can take for decisions to be made and we could be waiting around a while to get any sort of funding especially considering our current state which is unfortuantly just a bunch of lads and computers working under an unregistered name with nothing yet to show anyone. It would be a hard sell to get funding from anyone at this stage.

Having now discussed our position with Invest NI and Enterprise Ireland I think we need to really take on board the fact that we may be on our own financialy for a bit and we really just need to make a few cool, interesting games as cheap as possible that we can distribute as cheaply as possible in the hope of raising some capital.

If we can show that we can do this and have a portfolio of a few completed games we will be in a much better position to ask for funding. Aslo if we have already shown a basic understanding of anatomy and modeling at a game level we are much more likley to be taken on to create a teaching simulator in the future.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Strategy-Operation Game - Thomas - 10-03-2011, 11:00 AM
RE: Strategy-Operation Game - Stuart - 10-03-2011, 04:28 PM
RE: Strategy-Operation Game - Rodney - 10-03-2011, 10:07 PM
RE: Strategy-Operation Game - Thomas - 11-03-2011, 12:09 AM
RE: Strategy-Operation Game - Stuart - 11-03-2011, 10:18 AM
RE: Strategy-Operation Game - Thomas - 11-03-2011, 12:32 PM
RE: Strategy-Operation Game - Rodney - 11-03-2011, 02:00 PM
RE: Strategy-Operation Game - Thomas - 11-03-2011, 02:34 PM
RE: Strategy-Operation Game - Stuart - 11-03-2011 05:26 PM