any Sega systems
Other (state which)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what gaming platforms do you own?
28-10-2010, 10:24 PM
what gaming platforms do you own?
Out of interest, what gaming platforms do you all own?

Thomas Gray - Chairman and Lead Designer Causeway Games
Follow Causeway Games on Facebook
PSN id- bujingun
X box live tag- bujingun
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2010, 06:21 AM
RE: what gaming platforms do you own?
The "other" gaming platforms I own are:

PS1 (or PSX)
GBA/GBASP
Gameboy Colour
N gage (yes I did buy 1Blush)
x box original

and a load of emulators:

All previous nintendo ones (earliest being the nes, latest being the DS)

Most of the sega ones (earliest being the master system, lastest being the saturn) [no dreamcast im affraid]

I have a PSP emulator, but it doesnt play commercial games

And i have a MAME emulator (Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator)

and thats about it I thinkBig Grin
30-10-2010, 07:47 AM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2010 07:48 AM by Stuart.)
PC, Wii, Nokia e63 and Blackberry Curve 8520 are the platforms I would use at the moment, I just gave away my old XBOX, however if I climbed into the attic I may find a snes and a Sega Master System somewhere.
Actually if I look really hard I might even come across my Atari 2600, I think I came across some of the games for it recently.
Find all posts by this user
30-10-2010, 07:20 PM
(30-10-2010 07:47 AM)Stuart Wrote:  PC, Wii, Nokia e63 and Blackberry Curve 8520 are the platforms I would use at the moment, I just gave away my old XBOX, however if I climbed into the attic I may find a snes and a Sega Master System somewhere.
Actually if I look really hard I might even come across my Atari 2600, I think I came across some of the games for it recently.

Ah no way man, consoles belong under your telly, not in the attic. I don't care how old they are.

Thomas Gray - Chairman and Lead Designer Causeway Games
Follow Causeway Games on Facebook
PSN id- bujingun
X box live tag- bujingun
30-10-2010, 09:57 PM
I have an Xbox360, Wii, PS2, PC and N64 all connected and waiting to be played..

[img]http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/8403/ryan.gif[/img]
01-11-2010, 05:36 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2010 05:39 PM by simon.)
ok , i have ps1, pc, master system, nintendo ds, commadore 64 ( the little joystick gismo not the computer Sad ) got a wii last year for christmas but , after a month of playing , it just sat collecting dust, so .... dun dun der ... i traded it in for a laser printer lol, i also have n64 emulator , psx emulator, megadrive ( console and emu ) i also have knocking around the sinclair spectrum emu also !!! still like those old games !!! thats me ....
oh by the way ... meet my little animated chatacter ( the avatar ) i call the wee fella ' fly the fox' he's a cross breed of sonic and tails lol
made this guy a good while back for a platform game on the nintendo ds emulator ! i just bought him back to life after being shelved for ages, still got the sorce code and graphics ....

"genius is 1% insperation --- 99% perspiration" :idea:
07-11-2010, 07:17 PM
I always wanted a commadore 64 or a spectrum, I had an Amstrad cpc 464 with a green screen monitor and the keyboard had a tapedeck built in and all the games came on audio tapes.
07-11-2010, 10:07 PM
I found something of a console when I was in the roof space today... The Amiga it was like a computer but we used it for games, used to love it actually forgot we had it lol!

[img]http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/8403/ryan.gif[/img]
08-11-2010, 11:21 PM
the amiga was a class machine, i assume it's an amiga 500 i liked 'push over' and 'bart vs space mutants' Smile ... i never had a cpc 464 may neighbour had one though ! most of the home computers of that era loaded games from audio cassettes !! took ages to load a game !! c64, spectrum , loaded from tape, aslo the bbc micro [ that we had in school ] loaded from tapes [ at the start ] until th 5 1/4" floppy disc came about for it lol ! ah memories lol Smile

"genius is 1% insperation --- 99% perspiration" :idea:
12-01-2011, 09:16 PM
Hi,i have SNES,N64,GAMECUBE,WII,PS,PS2,PS3(actually my kids),XBox(orignal)

Handhelds,GB pocket,GB color,GBA Adavance,DS lite and XL(the DS's belong to the kids) GP2X my favourite handheld awesome little machine.

Still have two Spectrums in the attic,sadly i don't have my rubber key one no more they probably don't work now.

PC with a mega amount of Emulators and software,which i have been involved long in before they came on the scene with the virtual consoles and the like.I have also got every issue of Retro Gamer,which in the early days there would have been Emulators and sometimes games on the cover,sadly now that has all been knocked on the head with games now being made available for download on the latest consoles.

So thats about it and i'll not mention the LCD's lol.