Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My thoughts on the world
21-10-2010, 07:03 PM (This post was last modified: 21-10-2010 11:46 PM by Thomas.)
My thoughts on the world
Hello,

I would like to say that this forum site looks great and I am very impressed by how fast Thomas seemed to get it up and running, so well done. If the Causeway games website looked as fresh and clean as this place I would be much happier.

Unfortuantly I dont do web design so I am calling for one of our growing number of gifted staff to take up the challange to change us from a site that looks like it sells fishing trips off the Giants Causeway to something that vaguly resembles game design, technology or else just something simple like this forum site (I recommend staying away from any Northern Ireland based themes as when most people in the world think Northern Ireland they generaly think negative).

Also please feel free to change the text to something which resembles the English language, I have tried and failed.

In terms of our current presentation to the online world all we have is the website design, the text on the website and the Rotasphere demo.

Out of those three I would have thought the text would have been the fastest and simplist thing to correct.

After that, creating a simple web banner to replace the current attempt until we could spend some time on a total site overhall would have worked as a tempory fix.

And finally I would actually remove the current web demo and replace it with some concept art for Rotasphere until we have something that looks cool and is fun to play.

These are my own personal thoughts and as we have some new members I thought I would share and see what the general consensus is.

Basically I sum it up like this,

I think we have some real talent in this team and I belive that together we could make something great and possibly even make some money, but at the moment looking from the outside we look like a pile of amatures and it needs sorted.

As always, let me know your thoughts Wink

Stuart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-10-2010, 10:56 PM
RE: My thoughts on the world
Hello Stuart, thanks for joining the forum and thanks for your sentiments.

I agree with the majority of what you're saying but as i lack the web development skills i cant alter any of the website functions or aesthetics without Darren's participation in the matter.

Also if you have any further ideas, please use the appropriate board in the staff read only section which you now have access to.

Hope to see you around soon.

Thomas Gray - Chairman and Lead Designer Causeway Games
Follow Causeway Games on Facebook
PSN id- bujingun
X box live tag- bujingun
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-10-2010, 09:57 PM
RE: My thoughts on the world
Hi Thomas

Feel free to move this post to the staff board if you wish.
Find all posts by this user