Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What ever happened to causeway games?
22-03-2013, 11:17 AM
What ever happened to causeway games?
Just wondering what happened to the causeway games?

The last time I was here there was an almost complete darkbasic version of rotasphere 3d being talked about -did it ever get finished?

Looks a little dead here on the forum or perhaps you've renamed the company and all the action happens elsewhere? Send me a link, would like to see.

So in any case I hope things are going well for you's.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2013, 12:47 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2013 12:54 AM by Thomas.)
RE: What ever happened to causeway games?
(22-03-2013 11:17 AM)Rodney Wrote:  Just wondering what happened to the causeway games?

The last time I was here there was an almost complete darkbasic version of rotasphere 3d being talked about -did it ever get finished?

Looks a little dead here on the forum or perhaps you've renamed the company and all the action happens elsewhere? Send me a link, would like to see.

So in any case I hope things are going well for you's.

I have been on extended hiatus due to the pressure of my day job and paternal responsibilities, and getting my skills up to speed. Teaching myself coding and web development from scratch basically, to compensate for the skills gap. Its been an uphill struggle but I still plan to keep the company alive which is why I've continued paying the web hosting fees on the site.

As such I've not been maintaining the forum at all. I had to disable new member registrations a long time ago due to spam attacks and the fact that no genuine members were posting.

Over the course of 2012 Simon had been working on a side project that involves Causeway Games but its something I cannot elaborate on in the public forum.

If you are interested in assisting again, PM me and we will discuss in detail. You also have me on skype and facebook. Otherwise I wish you all the best for the future.

Thomas Gray - Chairman and Lead Designer Causeway Games
Follow Causeway Games on Facebook
PSN id- bujingun
X box live tag- bujingun
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply